Mtn Latest April Tweak 2012



I recently discover i browse unlimmited with MTN Nigeria free browsing, this really blazing all i do is load my cell phone with just NGN.250 and my unlimmited broswing start working.. I decided to share this with my fellowers/blog readers, I use to say anything i pass through i.e any discovery experience i most share with my reader's and this has been what i have been doing all day... To stop writing a full note all because of a share write-up, I stop here How I Got It? First off all i text "Help" to "131 and i wait for a reply (Immediately) Second I recharge my cell phone (sim card) with just NGN.250 only Thirdly i send "i" to "131" for MTN NIgeria Super Surfer And the last both the least i send "2H" to "131"...... ........Meh this a service MTN Nigeria Offer for 2hours 2days but i have been using for More Than 4days now Thats why I decided to share with you guys... If this works for you dont hesitate to tell me your Opinion........ Happy Browsing


Enter your email address below:you will never miss our good info,you will get them right in your mail box when you are offline:

Delivered by PRINCEONLINESERVICES



Share your views...

0 Respones to "Mtn Latest April Tweak 2012"

Post a Comment

Confused? Feel free to ask

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. To add HTML CODE in comments then please use our HTML Encoder
2. You can always Try the tutorial on our HTML Editor
3. Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

 

Write About Us on Alexa

review www.princeonlineservices.com on alexa.com

Sponsors

Make Money Online

LinkShare_125x125ButtonV1

Search for Your Domain Name

Find a domain name now!
free web site traffic and promotion

Build your own website

Build your own website with GoDaddy.com
Get our toolbar!

Subscribe Here

Enter your email address below:you will never miss our good info,you will get them right in your mail box when you are offline:

Delivered by PRINCEONLINESERVICES

© 2010 Best Of Tips And Tricks All Rights Reserved Princeonlinetheme Converted into Blogger Template by princeonlineblog